The following process for submitting a comment to ICANN is in-depth, but will be monumentally helpful in the success of the Dadotart campaign.
« Go Back
To leave a comment on the ICANN website, please follow these steps:
- Visit gtldcomment.icann.org and click “Create a User Account.”
- Complete the listed information, making sure your password is at least 8 characters long and uses at least one capital letter and one number.
- Verify your e-mail address by clicking the link in the e-mail sent to you by ICANN. Be sure to do so within 5 hours, or your e-mail will be deleted from ICANN’s system.
- Using the e-mail address and password you just created, log into the website by clicking “Login to Submit an Application Comment.”
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to add your comment. Select the following information in the various drop-downs:
Applicant: Dadoart, Inc.
String: 1-1097-20833 ART
Panel/Objection Ground: Under the header “Evaluation Panel,” select “Community”
Subject: Express your endorsement of Dadotart’s effort — such as: “Support for Dadotart” (There is a 40-character limit!)
- Type your comment in the “Comment and Rationale” box, which has a 3,500-character limit. The system will not alert you when you’ve reached the limit, so please proceed with caution. Be sure to keep a copy of your comment as a precaution in the event of a submission error!
- Submit your comment when ready. You should receive a confirmation screen that your comment has been submitted successfully.
« Go Back