Last call for entries! Voting will start on Monday the third, so if you want to enter get your entry in now!
Time for a new contest! This time we'll be looking for entries that show the Big Picture at the parks.
What does that mean? Well, it's the view you get when you step back. I've only been to Walt Disney World, and I often wonder about what things look like at the other parks. I've got a good idea of what individual attractions look like, but not how lands are laid out, or the order of parade floats, or how things fit into their surroundings. The gallery here is full of all the details, but not the big picture.
For examples, see our entries!
1. Entries must showcase the Big Picture theme and be related to the parks in some way. We will reject close-ups or deviations that focus on one attraction/character/store/etc., so be sure your entry meets the contest's requirements.
2. Any type of Medium is welcome.
3. Send the club a note with the thumb or link of your entry. New deviations are encouraged but not required.
4. Entries are limited to one per person. You may change your entry at any time.
5. All work must be your own. If you use stock images, they must come from the stock galleries on dA and be properly credited. Images found on Google, Photobucket, or any other image sharing site on the internet are NOT stock. Entries that include such images will be reported to dA for copyright infringement.
6. The contest will close on September 1st.
7. We reserve the right to adjust the rules at any time. Members will be notified of any changes through this journal.
8. This contest is open to members of #disney-parkhoppers and #DisneyDreamers.
Everyone who enters will receive 1 group credit for participation
First Place (chosen by club vote) will receive 650 dA points or 10 group credits
First Place will receive a park merchandise prize pack worth $30. (This is a take it or leave it prize; it cannot be converted into points or any other currency.)
Admin's Choices will receive 100 dA points or 5 group credits apiece
All winners will receive a journal feature at #disney-parkhoppers
If you have any questions just leave a comment or note the club and I will get back to you a.s.a.p.