A young boy named Sosuke rescues a goldfish named Ponyo, and they embark on a fantastic journey of friendship and discovery before Ponyo's father, a powerful sorcerer, forces her to return to her home in the sea. In her quest to become human and reunite with Sosuke, Ponyo stumbles upon and releases her father's magical Water of Life and triggers a gigantic storm. Now balance must be restored to the world they all cherish.
Enter for a chance to have your artwork shown on deviantART as banner ads celebrating the Blu-ray and DVD release of Hayao Miyazaki's latest masterpiece Ponyo! Harness your inspiration from the resources we give you and create real banner ads for Disney's DVD release of Ponyo. Winning banner ads, with credit given to each artist next to the ads, will run on the site for up to 20 days in February and March. Put on your thinking cap, ready those creative skills, and enter now to get the kind of exposure most artists only dream about!Read Official Rules
There are four different galleries for four different sizes:
728x75, 160x575, 300x235 and 685x500. That's four different opportunities to be chosen as a winner! There will be one winner in each of the four galleries. You can only win once but you can submit to all of the galleries.
Use the templates to the right to get started, and then submit the template into the appropriate gallery.
728x75 Template, 160×575 Template, 300×235 Template, 685×500 Template, PSD File.
|Submit Your Entry||Submit Your Entry||Submit Your Entry||Submit Your Entry|
There will be one winner for each of the four galleries! Each of the four winners will recieve a $500 Visa gift card, a devWEAR bag of Winner's choice*, a copy of Ponyo on DVD, a devWEAR shirt of Winner's choice*, and a one year Premium Membership to deviantART. * (depending on availability)
- You must be a resident of the United States or Canada to enter;
- Entrant must be 13 years or older;
- Entries may not use any watermarks or distinguishing artist marks (such as signatures);
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM (PT) on February 5, 2010, to qualify;
- Entries must conform to at least one of the templates provided;
- Entries must be in GIF, PNG, or JPG file format;
- Entries may originate in any visual medium;
- Entries must be made for this contest;
- You may submit more than one entry;
- Entrant has the opportunity to win in only one Gallery;
- Work may use the Assets provided, but the use of any of the Assets is not a requirement;
- Online entries only, hard copies not accepted;
- You must be a member of deviantART to enter. Membership is free.
- Each of the winning Works will be adapted and used as advertising appearing on deviantART in the U.S. and Canada, and the Entrant's deviantART user name will appear adjacent to the advertising using the Entrant's winning Work.
The winners will be selected by a judging panel consisting of full time deviantART staff based on the following criteria:
- Creative Interpretation of the Assets
- Technical Skill
- Visual Impact for Use in Advertising