Allow me to help you figure that out. First take a look at this.
Which do you prefer most? If you chose:
5) You prefer full on humans over anything. You'd rather your girls be closer to reality and have smooth skin and where full sets of clothes and all that good human stuff. If you like anything furry related, it's human versions of furry characters. You also may be liable to like Gijinka.
4) You like furries, which are basically just humans with characteristics resembling an animal in the first place. There's nothing wrong with it, it's unique and exotic and anyone who tells you otherwise is a pessimist. This level, though, is a bit closer to humans than regular furries.
3) Most furries range between 3 and 4, but three is a bit more animalistic in physical quality, basically being a half way point between animal and human being which a lot of furries are. Like Loony Tunes characters, clothes aren't necessary, unless you deem them necessary, since fur can cover up or bits or you can put em on display (artists discretion). This is about the average number for furries.
2) Your more like an animal standing on it's hind legs than a human being. This is still considered a level of furry, but it's a bit closer to how cartoon characters are portrayed, which a lot of people still like as it is. They just tend to upgrade cartoon characters to level three or four when it comes to appearance.
1) You are borderline beastiality. I'm sorry but it's the truth. This level of furry is called "Quadrapeds" which are basically just animals with intelligence on par with humans, which is what the MLP show technically is. There are a surprising amount of people out there that like this level, so don't feel like an outcast.
If you have a hard time deciding which level you like from Rarity, don't worry, I have a few more.
Once you've decide, click this link and leave a vote and comment on my latest poll: [link]
EDIT: Pft! Applejack has a 0) Hat.
What the hell? That's so random.