Eleven Things I Love About DAEleven Things I :love: About DA......Eleven Things I Love About DA2 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
I :heart: the way you can create doodles on Muro
I :heart: the functionality of the way you can customize your page
I :heart: the friends I have met and continue to meet :D
I :heart: the inspiration I get from other artist's work
I :heart: the News, Journals, Forums, and Polls
I :heart: the DA Meets when they are in Los Angeles, CA
I :heart: the the timely response from the Help Desk
I :heart: the feedback on my work
I :heart: the way that DA puts information on your deviation page
I :heart: the friendliness of the staff
I :heart: DA because they helped me get to where I am today, :thanks:!
11 Reasons Why I Love dA11 Reasons Why I Love DeviantART11 Reasons Why I Love dA2 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
:heart: Because I have made a variety of new friends and connections... from different cultures, different ages, different countries, different mediums, different styles.
:heart: Because I'm inspired on a daily basis through the showcases of art via the Daily Deviation system. I've discovered art in genres and in themes I wouldn't have before.
:heart: Because I've been educated in genres and mediums I had no previous knowledge of, helping me to understand the journey I'm on.
:heart: Because it's helped me gain the confidence in myself and my work needed to be a better person and artist. It's helped me sell
11 Things I Love About DA11 Things I Love About DA2 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
11 Reasons Why I Love DA.
Eleven. Heaps of fun. DeviantART is my facebook. Whenever I go online, this is the first place I go to.
Ten. A place where I meet new friends. DA gave me the opportunity to meet new people.
Nine. Pure win emoticons and llamas. The only site with crazy emoticons and icons, and many are made by DA artist not just any rip-off from other sites.
Eight. Priceless events, contests. The events here are by far the biggest event I have ever seen in an online community.
Seven. You don't need to look far and wide to find people who understands you, your likes, obsessions, hates and dilemmas , it's all here.
DEVIANT.ARTDeep passion for one another, community to the core.DEVIANT.ART2 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
Each to their own and we can interpret everything the way we wish to.
Varities- We are one. We are thousands. We are all different.
I am unbelievably thankful for dA- It was here for me when no one else was.
Anger, pain, hurt, love. Emotions all safe to share here.
Never be afraid to be you.
Talent beyond the everyday eyes.
11 things about DA11 Things I Love about DA:11 things about DA2 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
1. The inspiration I receive from all the other wonderful artists
2. The opportunity to partake in contests and challenge myself to think outside the box
3. The ability to view amazing art whenever I want
4. Making new friends from all walks of life
6. Affordable prices for my work and the work of others
7. Terrific literature
8. Wonderful tutorials and how tos
9. Exciting Blogs
10. Helpful feedback and critique on my art
11. Finally, DA constantly strives to make their site stand out above all the other art sites on the web by consistently developing and improving and by offering new and
11 Things I Love About DA11. Chatroom Events11 Things I Love About DA2 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
Imagine sitting in your desk chair and talking with other deviants from around the world in a crowded chatroom. People are throwing emoticons like candy and announcing they will 'brb' after they go the restroom. Then, one of the admins posts that there is a scribble event for the next thirty minutes with three prize winners. You hastily download the deviation with a few random lines out of it, and because you're poor, you upload it to MS Paint. Sweat pours from your face as you try to make sense out of those lines. And just two minutes before time is up, you upload it to your scraps and link the thumbnail in the chat. Con
11 Things I Love About dA1. Deviant art was created by gods, gods of procrastination and sublime taste. For they have made a website that can both waste valuable time you could be spending doing useless stuff like exercising or developing social skills, and helps you make the best of what little time you have.11 Things I Love About dA2 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
2. This website has forced me to grow both creatively and socially in order to keep up with what every other poor sap is doing. You have to type correctly or everyone thinks you're weird, and you see everyone else's wonderful art and realize you have to keep working hard to make yours look at least a quarter as good.
3. Making friends in real life is now ten
11 Things I Love About DA1 - The art. There is so much of it, of all kinds and for all tastes.11 Things I Love About DA2 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
2 - The community. It's amazing how easy it is to make friends and meeting great artists who have no problem in sharing tips about their skills and techniques.
3 - The fun and free entertainment. It's impossible to get bored around here. There's always animated films to watch, flash games to play, literature to read, a never-ending art gallery to browse and even muro where one can doodle away.
4 - The extensive gallery. Thanks to dA I've become aware of art genres that I didn't even know existed before.
5 - The groups system. I love it how groups make it so much easier
11 Things I Love About DA :D1. DeviantArt is the one place I can turn to after a rough day and express my feelings through art, journal entries, or pictures and actually have people respond to them.11 Things I Love About DA :D2 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
2. Getting a llama means so much more on DA than it would on any other site.
3. There is no Farmville on DA.
4. With #4 also means I will not get any Farmville requests spamming my inbox.
5. DeviantArt is a good place to find people with common interests or even people to look up to.
6. DeviantArt created points, which makes it easier to commission my favorite artists without having to use my paypal account.
7. DeviantArt is a website where artists earn their spot on t
11 things i love about DA11 things i love about DA2 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
i have more then 11 things i like about DA but these are the top 11
1. LLAMA! FTW
2. i made new friends in DA even though they live somewhere else
3. i improved my drawing because of DA
4. i can post my drawing and have ppl see them and sometimes help me make the drawing better
5. DA helped me learn other drawing styles!!
6. DA passed my time when i just sat and did nothing on the computer
7. awesome ppl i got to meet awesome ppl
8. It's a free site ( if it wasn't i would NOT be here)
9. DA is a drawing site that isn't annoying (because some r like there is ALOT spams in some other drawing site)
10. My friend recommend this si
11 Things I Love About dA#1-No judging. People don't ignore you because of age or how you look, they pay attention to what you say/your artwork.11 Things I Love About dA2 years ago in 11 Things I Love about dA More Like This
#2-Such nice,kind people here! I have got great advice and support from many people on here :)
#3-Off deviantART, only a handful of people pay attention to my art. Its wonderful to get the critique/feedback.
#4-I get to appreciate art of all sorts.
#5-Groups! They've helped me a great deal emotionally and with getting noticed.
#6-DeviantART is a BIG reason I continued my poetry writing that started in January :)
#7-So easy to submit pieces and figure out the ropes.
#8-I can EXPRESS myself, something I LOVE.