ZombielandThese are faces unknownZombieland2 years ago in Free Verse More Like This
Each a story to be told
Stillness erupts into chaos
And then settles like sand between the stones
A steady babble of voices
Lights and takes to the ceiling
Hovering, rattling away
Unaware that others sit listening
Once a single stranger
Passes by without a whisper
A destination set in mind
She trudges past the beautiful scene
And I pity the foolish
With their apathetic ways
The rule of thirty second
Enjoy that which is small
Rules of Fusion FallFusion Fall RulesRules of Fusion Fall2 years ago in Short Stories More Like This
1. Listen to the smart people (Dexter, Double D, ect)
2. Don't listen to the greedy/stupid people (Mandark, Bloo, Eddy, ect)
3. During Dexter's epic speech, don't start humming "Hail to the Cheif". That's just asking for a death wish.
4. Don't sing "Kiss the Girl" when Dexter and Blossom are together. You'll get killed by brains and braun 0.0
5. Don't listen to Eddy.
6. Don't yell "BOOM! Headshot!" when killing Fusions.
7. Get Out Alive is not an appropriate song to sing at a funeral.
8. Don't ask Fusion Dexter if he needs a hug-your Nanos and Grim would have to get a mop.
9. On Halloween, don't dress up as a Fusion