10 Ways to Annoy Alice Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Alice Cullen10 Ways to Annoy Alice Cullen5 years ago in Fan Fiction More Like This
10. Take her credit cards and shopping vouchers, hold them above your head and tell her to jump for it.
9. Tell her if she was just a few centimetres shorter she could legally be a midget.
8. Wear the trashiest possible clothing whenever you can.
7. Tie her up in a straightjacket. When she protests, tell her she needs to go back to the loony bin.
6. When you go into the sun with her, fall into a twitching heap on the ground and moan Im melting.
5. Pelt her with cloves of garlic.
4. When she gets a vision, ask if her spidey senses are tingling.
3. Trip her up and a
Polymer Clay: What is it? and who is using it?It seems there has been a recent explosion in DA users who are now using polymer clay as a medium for their deviations.Polymer Clay: What is it? and who is using it?6 years ago in Artisan Crafts More Like This
To help out curious users who might be interested in what this medium is, how it works, or where they can get it I thought a NEWS article should be made. I shall also showcase some
deviations made with polymer clay. The data below is compiled from ~HanaClayWorks polymer clay FAQ and my own FAQ
What is polymer clay?
-Polymer clay is actually not clay at all. It is a form of plastic. (Specifically fine particles of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) suspended in plasticizer) The only reason it is called "clay" is because of it's clay like properties. It is a mold-able substance that can be cured in a normal oven (or toaster oven) and will retain it's shape and remain strong after baking.
Where can I buy Polymer clay?
-You can buy Polymer clay at craft stores like Michaels, AC Moore, Jo Ann Fab