Interview with my Step-DadFull name, plus nicknames and titles: Lloyd Victor Lindberry III Aka Manny/Manfred/Manfredo/Manny Mucho Freddo/THe Great, the magnificent, the super stupendous, the one, the only, ManfredInterview with my Step-Dad13 hours ago in Personal More Like This
Gender (please state if hermaphrodite): Male
Weight: None of your freaking business
1) What is your favorite season?
2) What is your favorite color?
3) Favorite type of music?
4) Favorite food?
5) What type of shoes do you like wearing most?
Fluffy Vans with big fat tounges
6) Favorite animal (for this please use Earth animals)?
7) Chunky or smooth peanut-butter, or are you allergic?
8) White or wheat bread?
9) Have a lucky number?
I have no luck
10) Jeans, skirt, pants, pajamas, or shorts?
Alright so let's get to know you a little better!
11) Can you sing like an angel or is it like running nails down a chalk-board?
I can sing like an angel
12) Do you sing along to yo
Yumi chan I didn't take this I swear40 secrets about yourself. Be honest no matter what.Yumi chan I didn't take this I swear14 hours ago in Personal More Like This
 Are you bi?
 Where was your facebook profile picture taken?
It's a drawing of Nate..because my FB is Nate's.. XD
 What is your middle name?
*sigh* Patricia, but I prefer using my confirmation name (Clare) is my middle name
 Do you have a crush?
 Does your crush like you back?
Indeed she does~
 What is your current mood?
 What are you looking forward to?
Seeing my girlfriend
 What makes you happy?
Hmmm Sierra, Emma, Bacon tots, Chocolate, Xbox..
 Look at a poster(s) in your room, who's on it?
 What are you not looking forward to?
Telling my family I'm bi, which I'll have to do at some point I guess
 If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
 Have you ever had a near death experience?
Several. Not fun. I don't recommend it.
 What was the last phone conversation you had?
Me: I'm hungry
WORLD WAR KAIJUWORLD WAR KAIJU19 hours ago in Personal More Like This
"What if Doctor Strangelove created Godzilla?"
World War Kaiju is the story of an alternate history, one in which the atom bomb was never created and the ultimate weapon of mass destruction is the kaiju—fifty foot tall radioactive beasts spawned from the mysterious KAI-235 isotope. Follow the journey of one journalist as he teams up with a retired CIA operative to uncover the truth about the conspiracy behind the monsters and the men who plan to use them to dominate the world.
WATCH THE ANIMATED PREVIEW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?featurelayer_embedded&v=Nxd7cleqz74
I created World War Kaiju as a tribute to the kaiju genre in all its forms (both high and low). It is a love letter to the golden-age of kaiju cinema. It looks back to an era when the world loved atomic monsters, but fear
Anime Boston PlunderYo, thanks for all the happy birthday wishes guys, I really appreciate it :3Anime Boston Plunder22 hours ago in Personal More Like This
Here's an overview of some of the stuff I got from or saw at Anime Boston, was planning to go into more detail originally, but I procrastinated and have other stuff coming up so I'll try to cover everything briefly.
Convention loot & reviews:
1) Claymore volumes 19-21: An awesome monster hunting adventure series, totally recommend it if ya haven't seen it already.
2) Attack on Titan: Seriously crazy sci-fi/horror story about a post apocalyptic world in which humanity's remnants live behind a series of enormous walls to protect them from a race of man-eating giants...Until a giant appears who's large enough to look over the top of the outermost wall...& break it O_O
3) Cage of Eden: Another new series that took me by surprise, its about an airplane full of highschool students who find themselves trapped on an uncharted island inhabited by prehistoric beasts...And where the greatest danger may lie
The Godzilla 1998 Database Returns AnnouncementJoshua Duncan, the creator of the "Godzilla 1998 Database" ( http://the-american-godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/The_Godzilla_1998_Database ), has earlier in the last month (on May 31, 2013) expressed his ideas on the future of the database after its most recent offline period, in his own words "I do have plans to bring it back.", and he recently (on June 6, 2013) left us AMERICAN GODZILLA-fans with this messege ( http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=533299363393627&set=a.452785594778338.110211.214829385240628&type=1&theater ):The Godzilla 1998 Database Returns Announcement1 week ago in Personal More Like This
"Godzilla 1998 Database will be back very soon here is a list of what to expect..
- More High Quality Content
- Focus on quality than quantity
- Website will be slimmed down, leaner
- Re-making content, new Posters and stuff that looks official and not fan-made or amateurish. Which is a standard I try to maintain.
Possible end of the summer or early fall release."
He has requested that we repost this to other fans and let them know what's coming.
A-kon 2013: There's Mustard in my Iced CoffeeI have very mixed feelings about A-kon this year.A-kon 2013: There's Mustard in my Iced Coffee2 weeks ago in Personal More Like This
Very, very mixed feelings.
And most of them aren't that good.
And I'm gonna' actually elaborate on why, instead of bullet points. Because it was just that... eh... this year.
Oh boy, where to begin. Well, for starters, it was early in the morning, and almost none of us (and by "us" I mean, "my friends and I") had any sleep. I had only 2 hours of sleep because the day before, we had to get some last minute costume stuff at Walmart and I saw that they had the entire second season of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers in the $5 bin, and there was NO WAY I could pass that kind of a deal up, so I was up all night watching Power Rangers because I'm a mature adult. *animerocks4 (Alyssa) and her mom had been up all night working on Courtney's costume (Mayuri from Steins;Gate)- which was still FAR from finished- because Courtney couldn't sew, and they were the only ones with a sewing machine that still worked. Ultimately, we left